AMSTELVEEN – FULLTIME
Are you the Receptionist we are looking for? Do you like greeting and assisting visitors in a friendly and polite manner? Do you like answering incoming telephone calls, arranging meetings and maintaining the calendar? Do you like working for an educational institution with big ambitions for the future? Then we are looking for you!
AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL:
Amity International School Amsterdam is an educational institution in a start-up phase. Whilst having big ambitions for the future, the school is operating on a small scale at the present time.
We require an experienced professional colleague who can fulfil reception and administrative work functions and who can grow with the school.
We require an experienced professional Receptionist. This role is critical because you are the first point of contact with members of the public, parents, prospective parents, children and members of staff.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
Specific responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Be able to provide and maintain an efficient, friendly and attractive reception area and office foyer
- Be able to provide support and administrative assistance to members of school staff
- Operate the school’s switchboard by putting through calls to relevant extensions, taking messages when staff cannot answer their phones
- Answering queries from visitors, staff, children and parents pointing them in the right direction for further help and advice as required
- Receive visitors and direct them to their hosts
- Carry out security check, in line with school policy, on all visitors and issue badges as necessary
- Play an active part in the life of the school community
We offer you a great work environment. Our school is located in the middle of a beautiful park in Amstelveen. The facilities and workplace environment are good and the colleagues are nice. You get a competitive salary, vacation days, and the use of a smartphone and a laptop.
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send Nicole Lamey (HR) your CV and motivation letter, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an answer in the second week of August 2018.Download