AMSTELVEEN – FULLTIME
Are you the Marketing Officer we are looking for? Do you like designing and implementing marketing campaigns? Do you like working for an educational institution with big ambitions for the future? Then we are looking for you!
AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL:
Amity International School Amsterdam is an educational institution in a start-up phase. Whilst having big ambitions for the future, the school is operating on a small scale at the present time.
We require an experienced professional colleague who can fulfil marketing functions and who can grow with the school.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to take responsibility to lead, advise and co-ordinate our schools advertising campaigns. Reporting to the Principal and working closely with the Admissions Officer, main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials, telling the story of the school via multiple channels and analysing data.
We need someone to suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness and promote our school in the community. Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing English and Dutch as well as a passion for advertising strategies are essential. Ensuring that the school’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term goals is fundamental.
Specific Responsibilities and Tasks will include:
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing admission data for companies and private individuals
- Produce promotional materials liaising and co-ordinating with external suppliers as required
- Craft clear marketing copy for the various channels in use
- Organise promotional activities for new and existing clients
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Prepare, and manage the marketing budget in partnership with the Principal
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Ability to understand and work with external IT specialists in relation to SEO/SEM campaigns
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords, Adobe InDesign
- Ability to advise and recommend Client and Parent Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
We offer you a great working environment. Our school is located in the middle of a beautiful park in Amstelveen. The facilities and workplace environment are good, and the colleagues are nice. You get a competitive salary, vacation days and the use of a smartphone and a laptop. You can also develop yourself by gaining access to courses and training and you get a lot of freedom and responsibility to develop your own job to a higher level.
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send Nicole Lamey (HR) your CV and motivation letter, e-mail: email@example.com. You will receive an answer in the second week of August 2018.Download