Human Resources & Office Manager/PA to Principal (Immediately)
Amity International School Amsterdam is an educational institution in a start-up phase. Whilst having big ambitions for the future, the school is operating on a small scale at the present time.
We require an experienced professional colleague who can grow with the school and support the development of a team that is appropriate to the size and scale of the school’s expansion and who can fulfil three core functions.
In order of importance, the role is to provide:
- Leadership in the development, management and guidance of the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programmes for a ‘start-up’ International School, which will grow in the coming years
- Leadership, development and co-ordination of the school office systems and processes
- PA support to the Principal
Further information about this position is available in the attached job description. Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Monday 30th April. In the subject line please state the role you are applying for.
- CV or Resume (max 2 sides of A4)
- Cover Letter (max 2 sides of A4)
Amity Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.Download Job Description